Thursday, December 6, 2012

Little Surprises

One of my favorite things about being a teacher is finding little surprises left behind by my little friends.  

Outside one day, I found their shoes all lined up on the edge of the sandbox while they played inside it. 
So sweet. 

Another day while putting a marker away, I noticed "Baby Dolphin" in the marker box. I casually said "Baby Dolphin, what are you doing in the marker box?" One of my friends answered me from across the room: "She wanted a colorful bed Miss Erin" Of course she did :)


I had been watching this block tower being built for several minutes and at first there were no Halloween erasers involved. When I noticed him adding them, I  commented what a good idea that was. His response: "It's a haunted house now!" 
And it was.


While cleaning up after school I noticed these cars sitting on matching color bean bags. It's the little things...


No comments:

Post a Comment